Saturday, January 24, 2009

Advertising Best Buy style

I love looking around and noticing things that are out of place or just plain funny. This blog is dedicated to the everyday goof that most people probably wouldn't notice. This picture is a classic example: Wandering through Best Buy with my amazing sister Tiffany, I happened on the movie section. What I found made me laugh. They (for some reason unknown to me) decided that the exercise videos fit quite nicely right under the sign for "horror movies".

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, I love that you can notice all the little quarks of life, that makes me so happy. I have a small suggestion for your blog, take it or leave it, but here it is. You should find a widget of a calendar and then post all your dates on your blog. Wouldn't that be super funny? I would LOVE to see it! Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete